Thursday, April 2, 2015

SAVED MY LIFE-AND NOT JUST THE ONCE!

These are true stories:
When I was a child living in the city (at that time) playing in a large play park; Robert and I were allowed to go playing by ourselves.  Dad was out working, Mum was with the other 2 kids at home.

Robert and I were having a ball because it was near tea time, and the park appeared empty.
Robert went off to play on the swings while I went to check out the roundabout.
We often had wonderful times playing on the seesaw, the swings, even the witches hat - now that was fun! Clambering up to the top as it spun around and moved up and down. COOL!

This particular evening WE WERE NOT ALONE!
Whilst we were playing separately in the  huge play park - a bigger boy appeared from out of no where and sexually assaulted me. Thank God I've powerful lungs, for I screamed that hard, my brother heard my screams and ran like hell to get help.

The guy (who exposed himself) and attacked me, ran off with fright when he saw Robert running out of the gate for help.

Luckily enough we lived close to the park, Robert, my Dad and Mum rushed  to find me in floods of tears, sitting on the ground, JUST BADLY SHAKEN.   

Dad was outraged and sought to find out who and where he lived. But since I'd never seen him before couldn't help.


Shortly after that incident, my family rented a holiday home in the countryside, from 2 retired brothers Sandy (the nice one) and Geordie (the dark and creepier one).
Our rented house was the first cottage in a row of 4 (in which the two brothers lived together in the end cottage).

  I was playing out in  the front garden and Robert was down playing nearer the cottage. He was just heading in the door way of our home - when suddenly Geordie raced out of the house, and thinking no one else was about grabbed me around the waist kicking and screaming,, threw me over his shoulder and  tried to get me into his home.

Robert again heard my screams, raced to get our parents, who where working out the back.
In what seemed like a few minutes Robert, and both our parents came out the front door.  They caught this pervert on, trying to force me through his doorway.

Suddenly Geordie froze in his tracks!  Parents just stood and looked in horror at this Pedophile (cause that's all you could have called him) and said nothing, as he lowered me back down to the ground. THE BIG MACHO PROTECTIVE FATHER - DIDN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR ME! Robert and I were so let down- as a Normal father would have defended his child.
All that my parents did was give in there notice to quit the holiday home.
 WHERE WE HAD A TERRIFIC PLACE TO PLAY OUT OF THE CITY !

SO I OWE ROBERT SO MUCH, THAT'S WHY WE LOOKED OUT FOR EACH OTHER 

THANK  YOU ROBERT!

Maggie Young